Dr. Saeed Momtazi
Psychotherapy and individual counseling, couples and family
- Doctor in Medicine: 1984-1991,Tehran-Iran.
- Psychiatry Residency and specialty and board certified: 1991-1994, , Tehran- Iran.
- Post-doc fellowship in addiction psychiatry, 2011-2012 University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), United States.
- Alcohol and Drug counseling Certificate: 2011-2012 UCLA extension, Los Angeles- United States.
- Alcohol and Drug Studies Certificate: 2011-2012 UCLA extension, Los Angeles- United States.
- Attending Psychiatrist and Assistant professor: Iran 1995-2011
- Registered as Master Therapeutic Counselor (MTC), psychological counseling practice since 2014 Vancouver-Canada
- Founder and director of Iranian Canadian Mental Health, 2015
- United States
- Research and paper writing workshop. Reno, June 2009
- Motivational interview workshop; Long beach, October 2011
- Matrix method for drug abuse, training workshop, UCLA Matrix institute, Los Angeles, October 2011
- Matrix method for drug abuse, Supervisor training , UCLA Matrix institute, Los Angeles, November 2011
- Addiction psychiatry board review course; Scottsdale, December 2011
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, fellowship workshop, Maryland, February 2012
- Marital therapy workshop; Los Angeles, May 2012
- Research and grant writing workshop; Palm springs, June 2012
- Neurofeedback and QEEG training course; Anaheim, June 2012
- Drug abuse advanced research methods summer institute, Los Angles, summer 2012
- Couple therapy training course, Gottman research based method level 1; Vancouver, September 2014
- Couple therapy training course, Gottman research based method level 2; Vancouver, October 2014
- Strength based cognitive behavioral therapy workshop; Vancouver, October 2014
- Solution focused brief therapy workshop, University of British Columbia; Vancouver, October 2014
- Advanced motivational interviewing in health professions, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, 2014
- CBT boot camp; Vancouver-Canada, November 2015
- Motivational interviewing in groups, University of British Columbia , Vancouver, 2015
- Addiction Research workshop, Montreal-Canada, June 2017
- Burn out prevention training course, Vancouver-Canada , August 2017
- Award of achievement in motivational interviewing , University of British Columbia , Vancouver, 2015-2017
Evergreen Medical Clinic:
104-1168 The High Street, Coquitlam, V3B 0C6
North Shore Medical Centre:
103 West 16th Street, North Vancouver, V7M 1T3